I've changed the chassis again on this body to see if this one makes any difference. I had downloaded the original CoT chassis from Johnny's Workshop but never got around to printing it then he released a new version with lighter sidepans which I have now printed and installed. At the moment this is just a experiment to see how the car goes. I have added weight to the chassis edge by the motor pod and some at the rear by the rear body post. It's probably dwon to my printer settings but I had to enlarge both the screw and guide holes. This needs some more work but is showing good promise.
I have updated the chassis on this car. yesterday I printed the latest version from Johnny's Workshop, the main difference being in the way the holes are supported for printing. The chassis printed very well with no problems with any of the screw holes or the guide post hole. Today I have transferred all the running gear to the new chassis. The only changes are that the 2 strips of lead weight are now at the outer edge of the chassis and I had added a bit more weight to the rear of the chassis.
A video taken a few days ago on the latest Westleigh Motor Racing Circuit layout.
The video is full HD so best watched at full screen.